2016-2017 School Series Order Form
Use this form to reserve tickets for a school or group of over 20 attendees to one or more of our School Series performances. For smaller groups, use the “buy tickets” links on the calendar or show page.
Lincoln Financial School Series 2016-2017 Season
The Fine Print
- All School Series performances are open to both school groups and individuals not affiliated with a school.
- Orders will be processed beginning on Monday, May 9, 2016, in the order in which they are received.
- All order forms must be submitted in person or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- After September 1, 2016, groups of 20 or less may purchase tickets by phone, online, or in person at our box office.
- Seating is at our sole discretion and is arranged in an effort to keep groups together and provide for special needs.
- All payments are non-refundable. Payment is due 30 days prior to the performance. The box office must be
contacted in advance if payment will not be received by the due date.
- You may adjust the number of seats required until the “payment due” date. After that, you will be held financially
responsible for all seats reserved. An increase in the number of seats is welcome, but is subject to availability.
- You will not receive printed tickets in the mail. Please check in with the House Manager when you arrive.
- Please call ahead of time to arrange for the use of one of our listening enhancement devices.
- Inclement weather: if the event is presented as scheduled, we are contractually obligated to pay the performers and
cannot offer refunds or exchanges.
- A minimum of one chaperone per 20 students is required. One free chaperone ticket is provided with every 20 paid tickets. Additional chaperone tickets may be purchased for $7 each.
- Our theater and bathrooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Please let us know at least 48 hours in advance if you will require wheelchair seating for the performance.
- Lunch space may be available for a small fee.