The Capitol Center for the Arts is committed to providing our audience, staff, and performers a comfortable, safe, and healthy environment when visiting our facilities.
Due to the pandemic, several changes have been made to how we operate our facility and, as new information becomes available we will make additional changes as needed. If at any time you have concerns or a suggestion to improve our protocols please speak to any staff person on duty or send an email to any of our staff (Staff List).
CURRENT ATTENDANCE POLICY:
- Audience capacity has been substantially reduced to allow for social distancing. All performances are seated, no standing.
- MASK USE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL PATRONS AND STAFF.
- The venue will be cleaned before and after each performance, with special emphasis on areas of common contact (seat arms & backs, door pulls, knobs, etc).
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations.
- Patrons are asked to observe social distancing upon arrival, while in the space, and upon exiting.
- Screening – The message below will be sent in a preshow email and posted at the entrance. If you can answer yes to any question, you will be asked to NOT enter the space or attend the performance. We can exchange your purchased ticket(s) for another performance.
Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days (NOTE: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment may answer “no” to this question)?
Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing?
Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills?
Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
Have you traveled in the past 14 days either: Internationally (outside the U.S.); By cruise ship, or Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other customers at risk and come back another day when you feel better.