Are you looking for a way to support the arts in your community and have a job that is rewarding and fun? Become a part of the CCA family.
The Capitol Center for the Arts currently has openings for part time house managers to lead the wonderful group of volunteers that give their time to the CCA.
• Available to work at least 4 shows per month
• Ability to manage up to 40 volunteer ushers per show
• Flexible professional personality with attention to detail and good observation skills.
• Ability to monitor and handle patron and usher issues with a calm yet authoritative manner
• A team player working with staff and patrons
• Ability to climb stairs repeatedly
A set stipend is given for each show paid monthly. If interested please contact Front of House Manager Cheryl Lampron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-1111 ext 115