CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
<<< Use the menu on the left to see details about each opening.
Bank NH Stage - Kitchen and Counter Help
CCA (Capitol Center for the Arts) is currently seeking PT Kitchen and Counter Associates for BNHS (Bank of New Hampshire Stage) in beautiful
Downtown Concord, NH. This new and exciting Entertainment Venue is comprised of a Theatre Space that seats 300 and stands 450 as well as Quick-Service Café/Kitchen and Bar/Lounge for 150 guests.
We focus on recruiting and selecting associates with good communication skills with some culinary/kitchen experience who are enthusiastic and eager to receive weekly Training & Cross-Training sessions.
- Cheerful Attitude with Friendly & Enthusiastic Personality.
- Some Experience in working within Food Service establishments
(i.e. Light Kitchen Prep, Cleaning & Sanitation of Kitchen Areas.)
- Team Player with Good Communication Skills is our primary focus.
- Flexible Work Schedule (including Nights, Weekends & Holidays.)
- Over 18 Years of Age (Job requires standing for extended periods of time, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 lbs., bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling and crouching.)
We are, after all, in the Entertainment & Hospitality arena and this new venue will present Live Music, Comedy Shows, Theatre Plays, and Broadcast (MET Opera in HD, National Theatre Live, Bolshoi Ballet) Performances appealing to a diverse audience. It will also serve as a venue for Concord Community Events, Meeting Space, and Private Corporate/Social Events.
- Job Type: Part-Time (mostly Evening & Weekend Hours.)
- Hourly Pay Rate: $11 – $13 per hour (Based on Experience Level.)
- Expected Date of Hire: Mid-June 2019
Address for Application:
Please forward your resume to Steve Martin, Capitol Center for the Arts:
44 S Main Street, Concord, NH 03301 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org