The Ovation Society of the Capitol Center for the Arts is a premier group of individual donors who contribute $5,000 or more to support the ongoing work of the Center.
Understanding the critical importance of a predictable base of support, members of the Ovation Society make a multi-year, leadership commitment to provide consistent, significant funding for the Center. Minimum entry is $1,000 per year for five years, although many Ovation members make yearly commitments of $2,500 or higher.
Ovation Society members enjoy some prestigious benefits and privileges that include but are not limited to:
- Automatic membership at the Executive Producer level for pledges of
$2,500 and up per year which includes six free tickets to any CCA show
per season and one free use of the historic Kimball House for a private function
- Automatic membership at the Producer level for pledges of $1,000-$2,499
per year which includes four free tickets to any CCA show per season
- The opportunity to purchase tickets for the season and newly-added
performances 24 to 48 hours prior to the on-sale date to the general public
- Personalized ticketing services from the Development Department
- Two complimentary Patron level memberships to give as gifts
- Invitations to pre or post-performance special receptions and meet-the-artist events
- Complimentary intermission refreshments for selected shows
- Special recognition in Capitol Center publications including the Playbill
For more information on supporting the Capitol Center at this leadership level contact Katie Collins, Director of Development at 603-225-1111, extension 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.