The Ovation Society of the Capitol Center for the Arts is a premier group of individual donors who contribute $5,000 or more to support the ongoing work of the Center.
Understanding the critical importance of a predictable base of support, members of the Ovation Society make a multi-year, leadership commitment to provide consistent, significant funding for the Center. Minimum entry is $1,000 per year for five years, although many Ovation members make yearly commitments of $2,500 or higher.
Ovation Society members enjoy some prestigious benefits and privileges that include but are not limited to:
- Automatic membership at the Executive Producer level for pledges of
$2,500 and up per year which includes six free tickets to any CCA show per season
and two free tickets to any one show at the Bank of New Hampshire Stage
and one free use of the historic Kimball House for a private function
- Automatic membership at the Producer level for pledges of $1,000-$2,499
per year which includes four free tickets to any CCA show per season and
two free tickets to any one show at the Bank of New Hampshire Stage
- The opportunity to purchase tickets for the season and newly-added
performances 24 to 48 hours prior to the on-sale date to the general public
- Personalized ticketing services from the Development Department
- Two complimentary Patron level memberships to give as gifts
- Invitations to pre or post-performance special receptions and meet-the-artist events
- Complimentary intermission refreshments for selected shows
- Special recognition in Capitol Center publications including the Playbill
For more information on supporting the Capitol Center at this leadership level contact Katie Collins, Director of Development at 603-225-1111, extension 106 or email@example.com.