Capitol Center for the Arts
The Capitol Center for the Arts is currently accepting resumes for the position of Production Manager. The upcoming position will be responsible for advancing and executing productions at the 1304-seat Chubb Theatre as well as the 296-424 capacity Bank of New Hampshire Stage when necessary. The Capitol Center presents a diverse selection of events each year including a variety of music, Broadway, opera, children’s theater, symphonies, corporate and community events.
The position is 10-month full time with benefits and the anticipated start date is approximately September 1, 2022. The candidate must be self-motivated and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Individual should be well-versed in all the areas of theatrical production in a presenting house environment.
- Prior experience with advancing the technical elements of professional touring shows as well as local community events.
- Prior experience with advancing hospitality for professional touring tours as well as local community events.
- The ability to complete settlements for professional touring shows as well as local community events.
- Experience with scheduling stagehand labor.
- Proficiency in either operating a digital sound console and/or digital lighting console.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Salary to be determined. Send a cover letter, resume, and a list of references to: Steven Martin, Director of Production and Facilities, 44 South Main Street, Concord, NH 03301, or e-mail submittals to email@example.com.
The Capitol Center for the Arts is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout our organization and all aspects of our work, recognizing this commitment as essential to realizing our mission. Our commitment to EDI fosters a culture where team members can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual’s value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.