Support the Capitol Center for the Arts

 

The revenue gathered from our ticket revenue covers the cost of producing each individual show with the majority of that revenue, typically 75 – 90%, going directly to artist-related expenses including the artist fee.

Donations and contributed income cover about 30% of our overall revenue but the remaining earned income that fuels 70% of our revenue is important to maintain in order to achieve substantiality on an annual basis. Beyond the costs of producing events and staffing, we also face considerable ongoing maintenance and capital costs to keep our historic buildings in working order.

Capitol Center for the Arts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax ID number is: 22-3151625. Contributions to Capitol Center for the Arts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.

Comments are closed.